Affiliate Marketing Advantage provides free information on Affiliate Marketing products and services. I review affiliate marketing products and services to help you make an informed decision on which products can help you in your business.
Affiliate Marketing Advantage is a self funded website and reports to no one. That includes sponsors, advertisers, silent partners, or corporate parents. Affiliate Marketing Advantage does make a commission from most of the products and services mentioned on this site. However, the commission paid does not come out of your pocket. You pay the same price, whether you buy it as a result of clicking on one of the links on Affiliate Marketing Advantage or by directly visiting the producer's website.
As the owner of Affiliate Marketing Advantage I am hoping you won't begrudge me for a few pennies while giving you my honest opinion. If you do buy through this site it helps me and encourages me to work harder on reviewing products and services for you. Thank-you for your support.
Use the articles provide here as a resource to learn about Affiliate Marketing. As more companies establish their business on the Internet, affiliate programs have risen in popularity as a strong marketing tool. Affiliates are rewarded for directing traffic and potential customers to a company’s website. Affiliate Marketing is a great way to earn extra cash from your website.
The Marketing Tools section breaks down all the Internet Marketing products by category to help you find the ones you're interested in learning more about. The Marketing Tools default page provides a brief description of our value rating system on how we rate the products reviewed.
There are a lot of people claiming to be experts at affiliate marketing. The experts sections provides information on the Internet Marketing experts that have the most credibility and are among the best in the field.
- Kyle & Carson - Google Adwords, product landing pages, website development, web hosting, ...
- Derek Gehl (retired March 2009) - Email Marketing, getting website traffic, website development
- Rosalind Gardner - Business organization, content, product reviews
- Perry Marshall - Google Adwords
- Marlon Sanders - Sales Letters, copywriting
- Ken Evoy - Building a business, preselling, website content & development
- Joel Comm - Google AdSense
- James Martell - Website development, backlinks, getting website traffic
- Jeremy Palmer - General website development, product reviews
- Allan Gardyne - General affiliate marketing information
We all like free resources. Here are a few things that can make your life easier and they don't cost anything. For example, we provide a link cloaker so you can get the code you need for any link you desire to cloak. Please enjoy what is here and feel free to pass it onto your friends.